2012 - Newton
Vendor Guidelines and Applications
download guidelines and applications
Dear Newton Fair Participant:
The Mayor's Office for Cultural Affairs has scheduled 4 citywide fairs for 2012 in cooperation with Newton Community Pride. There are NO RAINDATES or REFUNDS. All applications are included for your convenience.
- KidsFunFest Sunday, May 13, 10am – 5pm setup time 8am – 10am
Newton City Hall, 1000 CommonweaIth Avenue (Rte. 30)
- July 4th Market Wednesday, July 4th, 10am – Dusk setup time 8am – 10am
Russell J. Halloran Sports Complex - Albemarle Field at Watertown Street (Route 16)
- Newtonville Village Day & Craft Fair Saturday September 29 – setup time 8:30-10am Walnut Street between Austin Street and Washington Park
- Harvest Fair Sunday, October 14, 10am – 5pm setup time 7:30am – 10am
Newton Centre Green at Langley Rd. & Centre Street
- November Fine Art and Craft Show A Juried Show a 2-Day Show
Saturday, November 17, 10am – 5pm & Sunday, November 18, 11am – 4pm
Setup Friday, November 16, 11am – 4pm; Saturday, November 17, 7:30am – 10am
Newton Cultural Center, 225 Nevada Street, Newtonville
Special rules apply to this fair. Please read application thoroughly. Photos of
work and booth setup needed.
CRAFT SHOW RULES AND REGULATIONS
- Submit no more than three photographs of current work including booth setup to the Fairs Committee for their review. Include a self-addressed stamped envelope for photo and confirmation return. Bring confirmation to each event. Domestic handmade crafts must be hand made by the person attending the Fair. Imported handmade crafts are in the International Craft category. (To achieve a balanced Fair, we reserve the right to limit the number of vendors in each category. We do not offer exclusivity in any category!)
- Complete enclosed application(s) and return with your check(s) made payable to the appropriate sponsor. Include self-addressed stamped envelope for confirmation. You must also sign and send in the RELEASE FROM LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY AGREEMENT that comes with the application.
- Booth space approximately 10' x 10' for Fairs 1, 2 & 3. Electricity is not provided for outdoor fairs. Bring your own table, chairs and any other equipment you need.
- Check In Time is listed on each application. Report to Information Tent for booth assignment and location map.
- ALL SPACES ARE PRE-ASSIGNED. BRING YOUR CONFIRMATION WITH YOU. If you have not checked in by setup time, your assigned space may be given to someone else and you will be reassigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Booth fees are NOT REFUNDABLE OR TRANSFERABLE TO OTHER FAIRS.
- PLEASE NOTE: THERE ARE NO RAINDATES. On the day of the event, the Committee makes the decision to cancel because of inclement weather. CALL 617 796-1540 or 617 527-8283 for a recorded message if event is canceled or check the Newton Community Pride website www.newtoncommunitypride.org.